Small groups are one way that we "do life together" at IOC. We believe that church doesn't really begin until the service is over. We want to love, support, challenge, and encourage each other every day, not just on Sunday mornings or Wednesday nights. These groups help make that happen.
We are endeavoring to build community outside of the traditional Sunday service. True church is found by those who build relationships with others. It's found in the Bible studies, cornbread, chicken curry, and spring rolls; in the volleyball games and the prayer meetings; in the laughter, the crying and the connection.
Current Small Groups
Learn Scripture Within Its Cultural and Historical Context
- Meets every 2nd & 4th Saturday/month 6:30pm
- 958 Hopewell Lane, Apple Valley, MN 55124
Our mission will be to teach by example, how to develop a meaningful relationship with the Holy Spirit and prosper as a christian. Join us for godly fellowship, worship, prayer, and bible study.
- This group is for women in their 20's
- Held every other Saturday starting Nov 4, 2017 @ 6pm
- 12751 Greenwood Dr #7, Burnsville, MN 55337
- Click on our Events Page to view our calendar for current meetings
- Contact: Britt Pate at