Here at IOC, June is our month to celebrate. First of all, we celebrate our Father God and all the fathers in the house. The word father means "source.” Fathers are the source of seed and DNA Of a family. The foundation of a strong nation is built on the backs of strong families. The truth is that without fathers being present and engaged, families are dysfunctional.
Here are the top 10 reasons why fathers are important:
1. Fathers forge families.
2. Fathers provide the seed and DNA that shapes all of us.
3. Fathers give affirmation to build confidence, self-esteem and break timidity.
4. Fathers give allowance to make mistakes and explore new things in an atmosphere of safety.
5. Fathers give acceptance that heals the woundedness of their children.
6. Fathers give discipline to instill character and mold strong children.
7. Fathers protect like a holy warrior so that the family feels safe and secure emotionally and spiritually.
8. Fathers are priests of the house that adequately represents the Father God with his lifestyle and example of Godliness.
9. Fathers blaze the trail, set the pace and lead the charge for their families.
10. Fathers provide and prophesy blessings over their family so that destiny is fulfilled.
You are not a failed father. You are the man that God is counting on to be the father of a great family just as Abraham was a father of a great nation.
Happy Father's Day!
What is faith? (Heb 11:1) Where does faith come from? (Rom 10:17)
THE BASIC FUNDAMENTALS OF FAITH
-The just shall live by faith: Faith is a way of living. (Heb 10:38)
-All things are possible with those who believe. (Mark 9:23)
-Faith is the victory that overcomes the world; faith is the key to victory. (1 John 5:4)
-Without faith it is impossible to please God. (Heb 11:6)
-God is moved only by faith. God is not moved by the need or by the tears. And he said to her,
“Daughter, your faith has made you well; go in peace.”
-Faith brings salvation and everything other blessing of God: Faith is the master key and the currency of exchange to receive from God.