Father I thank you that above all things you want me to prosper and be in health even as my soul prospers. I thank you for you have promised to restore all my wasted years. I command restoration of my health and wealth up to ten generations. All the stolen goods, stolen years, stolen inheritance, stolen seasons of my life; I command them to return to me in Jesus name. Stolen jobs, houses, lands, vehicles, money, promotions, inheritance, stocks, investments and lost favor shall return to me a hundrend fold in Jesus name.
1. Lord I thank you for it is your will to bless and prosper me financially.
2. I speak to every seed of my giving to yield a bountiful harvest that will bring me out of every financial misery.
3. I confess that my tithes and offerings have opened the floodgates of heaven and released an overflowing blessing to meet every need in my life.
4. I destroy the curse of poverty in my life and declare that all the work of my hands is blessed.
5. I declare that God has given me power to get wealth and the anointing of prosperity destroys every yoke of poverty in the name of Jesus Christ.
6. I declare that my God shall supply every need according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus. Every need in my life now bows to the authority of this word.
Father, I thank you that above all things you want me to prosper and be in health. I thank you for you have promised to restore all my wasted years. I command restoration of my wealth up to ten generations. All the stolen goods, I command them to return to me and my inheritance in Jesus name. Stolen jobs, houses, lands, vehicles, money, promotions, inheritance, stocks, investments, and lost favor shall return to me a hundred fold in Jesus name.
I declare boldly what God has done for me. I declare my covenant promise that you will never leave me nor forsake me. I am not forsaken. You are the Lord that heals me. You not only forgive me of my sins but you also heal my diseases. You redeem my soul from destruction and crown me with your loving kindness and tender mercies. You satisfy my mouth with good things so that my youth is renewed like the eagles. And because I believe, all things are possible.
Surely Jesus, you were wounded for my transgressions you were bruised for my iniquities. The chastisement of my peace was upon you and by your stripes I am healed. You are the God of all flesh and nothing is impossible with you. Every sickness and disease is healed and I receive that finished work of Jesus on the cross.
You say in your word that whatever we pray, we believe, we receive it, and it shall be ours. I ask for healing and I know I have received it in Jesus Name. Whatever I bind on earth is bound in heaven and whatever I lose on earth is loosed in heaven. Sickness, disease, infirmity, and pain are now bound on earth and healing and freedom is loosed on earth and also in heaven. Thank you for healing me. I will always thank you for saving me from all the pain. Forever I vow to serve you.
God has blessed us in heavenly places. Heavenly realms mean territories, regions and dominion.
Eden was not where man was supposed to end; it was where mankind was supposed to begin. From Eden, God gave Adam the command to expand. The principle of the kingdom from Genesis to Revelation has to do with the principle of multiplication and expansion. Throughout all scripture, God calls us to expand, multiply, advance, and be fruitful.
Genesis 1:28 (NRSV): God blessed them, and God said to them, 'Be fruitful and multiply, and fill the earth and subdue it; and have dominion’…
- God created human beings for relationship and wanted them to cover the earth. What dream was on God's heart from the beginning? How has our Creator built an organic strategy for multiplying human beings in the likeness of God in both the physical and the spiritual realms?
- Why would the devil try to stop this plan from advancing by getting people to multiply sin and brokenness instead of the peace and purity of God?Genesis 17:2 (NIV): ‘I will confirm my covenant between me and you and will greatly increase your numbers.’
- When God Almighty is choosing a family and nation to redeem, why does he want to grow it so large?
- How is the God's blessing to Abraham seen in the evidence of exponential multiplication of his herds, wealth, and descendants?